[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: Info required about jboss-classloading.xml"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 15:48:32 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Info required about jboss-classloading.xml":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521207#521207

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> Don't I have to use the new classloading.xml way and where are the details of that(xsd and location of file...
Some more info:
* http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-13178
* http://java.dzone.com/articles/jboss-microcontainer-classloading

But this also means your other two - yy.jar v1 and v2 - need to have this jboss-classloading.xml as well.

> i assume META-INF in jar files and WEB-INF in war files?

Yes.