[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] New message: "Re: StructureModificationChecker and Synch with VFS3"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 06:43:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "StructureModificationChecker and Synch with VFS3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521700#521700

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> I did some further digging on the use of ModificationType and ModificationActions.  Outside of tests I do not see any usage of custom modification types/actions for any deployers.  Is this still in use?  Can it be cleaned up?
I wouldn't clean it up.
It's a feature that's implemented and tested.
The fact is that it's not widely used, if used at all.

Or why exactly would you remove it?
You can limit some of the types for start, and log warning for the non-supported.