[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "JBPM 4.3 and JPA/Hibernate integration question"

christian garderes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 09:38:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 4.3 and JPA/Hibernate integration question":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521761#521761

Author  : christian garderes
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/chrigar

Message:
In previous JBPM 4.v versions, we were using SpringConfiguration.setHibernateSessionFactory
to share the same jpa/hibernate context of our running environment.

This trick seems no more possible in last 4.3 version.

Any suggestion to do similar stuff in 4.3 would be greatly appreciated.