[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: Info required about jboss-classloading.xml"

Dean Hiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 18:26:12 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Info required about jboss-classloading.xml":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521850#521850

Author  : Dean Hiller
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/deanhiller2000

Message:
oh, I assumed common/lib would be part of the bootstrap or be a parent or something and only jars in the deploy would need special stuff.  I am used to using knopflerfish OSGi impl where everything is just a bundle in the deploy dir(no common lib), but there is the framework classpath and everything there is on the bootstrap.

Anyways, is there a good example of getting all of common/lib and everything needed in the classpath of my jar.  Just trying to get this simple case of exporting stuff from this jar to others who will import it once I add them too.

thanks,
Dean