[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Bind HttpSession with EJB3 Stateful bean"

Grigoriy Tkachuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 23 03:42:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Bind HttpSession with EJB3 Stateful bean":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521860#521860

Author  : Grigoriy Tkachuk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/GregTk

Message:
Hi, guys! I need help with binding EJB3 Stateful Bean with HttpSession and access that stateful bean in Stateless EJB3 Bean. How I can do that?
Can I access HttpSession in Stateless EJB3 Bean? What is best practice to use EJB3 stateful bean per HttpSession and synchronize lifecycle of bean with lifecycle of HttpSession.

I work with JBoss AS 5.1