[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Call Weblogic EJB from JBoss EAP 5.0"

Peter Martin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 10:19:47 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Call Weblogic EJB from JBoss EAP 5.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522545#522545

Author  : Peter Martin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/petem103072

Message:
I am moving an web application from Weblogic to JBoss.  I have a question regarding calling an EJB deployed in Weblogic 10.3 from my web application that I am moving to JBoss.  I use the following properties to a JNDI lookup from JBoss to call a bean that is in Weblogic:

           java.naming.factory.initial=weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
           java.naming.provider.url=t3://vopcwl1136.opc.ual.com:5005

Where do I put the jar file wlclient.jar that contains the class weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory?