[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Where to download jbossws-native-2.0.3.GA.zip?"

Kevin Heely do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 14:22:53 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Where to download jbossws-native-2.0.3.GA.zip?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522615#522615

Author  : Kevin Heely
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kjh12

Message:
I'm using JBoss 4.0.5 with EJB3 extensions.  I have a WSDL for an RPC style Web Service interface I'd like to host and want to use the JBoss-WS tool wsconsume in a so-called top-down approach to producing the necessary server artifacts.

Evidently, I have only a core deployment of JBossWS since I cannot find wsconsume (or wsprovide, wsrunclient).

I see from the following

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWS-SupportedTargetContainers

that jbossws-native.2.0.3.GA is what I need; however, I can't find the binaries (jbossws-native-2.0.3.GA.zip) in a conveniently downloadable form.

The following subversion repository appears to have the source:

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/stack/native

but I'd like to avoid having to do a build.

Can anyone provide me with simple instructions for obtaining and installing a JBoss 4.0.5 compatible version of the JBoss-WS tool wsconsume for the so-called Native stack?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kevin H.