[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: Lookup up a POJO service without injecting it inside -beans.xml?"

Martin N do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 14:26:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Lookup up a POJO service without injecting it inside -beans.xml?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522616#522616

Author  : Martin N
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/MartinN

Message:
Ales -

getContext("SvcB", null) worked great, and so did the depends - the only caveat with the depends that I experienced in my other code (which I can't paste  verbatim) is a circular dependency. However, the manual, thankfully, is clear on how to resolve those by depending on a different state (e.g. Instantiated) than 'installed', so I was able to resolve it that way too.

hvala za vaš  nasvet,

Martin
p.s. I'm from Macedonia  (ex-YU).