[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBpm 4.3 + Spring 3 transaction problem at buildProcessEngine"

Tom Meier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 29 09:32:37 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBpm 4.3 + Spring 3 transaction problem at buildProcessEngine":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523001#523001

Author  : Tom Meier
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tom42332

Message:
The table is correctly set up and there. I'm using a separate script for creating the database schema. When I remove the following line from the hibernate config file:
<property name="hibernate.current_session_context_class">thread</property>

 everything works - without proper transactions though (?) so not a solution for us.

The same problem also happens when I use HSQL in-mem database and +hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto+ set to +create-drop+.