[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Trying to Understand Class Loading

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 5 20:45:21 EDT 2010

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron.sigal%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Trying to Understand Class Loading"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551109#551109

Hi Kyle,

The discussion in Chapter 7 of the Remoting Guide concerns the matter of downloading classes from the server to the client, so I don't think it's relevant to your problem.  Before I refer you to another forum ( http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/config Installation,  Configuration & Deployment -  http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/config http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/config), what does the CNFE stacktrace look like?

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]