[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Remote access to MBeanServer from 3rd party tools not using "-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.*" JVM properties

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 5 20:52:36 EDT 2010

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron.sigal%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Remote access to MBeanServer from 3rd party tools not using "-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.*" JVM properties"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551110#551110

Hi Eugene,

Neither jmx remoting nor the JBoss JNDI implementation use Remoting  The  http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/jmx JMX &  Management forum ( http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/jmx http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/jmx) is probably the right place to go, although I see that no one has responded.  I can tell you that you should probably create an InitialContext to retrieve anything from the JNDI tree, though.  Maybe you should display some code to clarify what you are trying to do.

Good luck.

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]