[jboss-user] [jBPM] - BPMN2.0 + jBPM4.3: org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't run script: null

Marco Dohnke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 13 02:54:06 EDT 2010

Marco Dohnke [http://community.jboss.org/people/mdohnke] replied to the discussion

"BPMN2.0 + jBPM4.3: org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't run script: null"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552253#552253

I did not configure something like a ScriptManager and so on. I only put the jruby-complete-1.5.1.jar into the classpath. This worked with the bsh-engine-1.0.1.jar. So I thought it should work with jruby too. Where do i have to configure these things you mentioned?