[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] - Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 25 15:34:52 EDT 2010

Flavia Rainone [http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554296#554296

> Pete Muir wrote:
>
> If a class can't be loaded by the classloader then I can't see how Weld would end up with the Class object to pass to loadBeanDeploymentArchive...
In that case, the "is reachable check" is pointless and I'm replacing the current implementation of loadBDA by one that uses a singleton map of CL->Archives.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2116]