[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - jboss aop and ejb3

wiktorowski maximilien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 26 03:11:01 EDT 2010

wiktorowski maximilien [http://community.jboss.org/people/maximilien] created the discussion

"jboss aop and ejb3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554328#554328

Hi,

Because i have to intercept pojo method calls, i decided using jboss aop, my ear have the following structure:

    EAR
          myjar.aop (containing pointcuts definitions and my interceptor)
          mypojo.jar (containing my pojos)
          myejb.jar (containing ejb3 ssb and mdb)
          myweb.war (containing my web app)

Is it possible to intercept ejb3 calls from my aop interceptor in the same way as the pojo ?
I'd like to intercept MDB onMessage calls but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Maximilien

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]