[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - XTS tests broken in AS trunk after switch to CXF stack in 3.3.0

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 8 11:54:58 EDT 2010

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"XTS tests broken in AS trunk after switch to CXF stack in 3.3.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546824#546824

Richard, can you elaborate on why this is expected given cxf is not full jaxws 2.2 compliant yet? afaik Andrew was running this against jbossws-cxf before the 3.3.0 update (hence with cxf 2.2.5), right?

Andrew, ok, perhaps you can provide a testcase or send me a deployment I can try to reproduce the issue with? I'd also check what happens with cxf 2.2.5...

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services CXF at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2046]