[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Problem with WS Security encryption

Stefano Ficcadenti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 8 12:00:07 EDT 2010

Stefano Ficcadenti [http://community.jboss.org/people/Samb1985] replied to the discussion

"Problem with WS Security encryption"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546827#546827

Ok I create a postgre-ds.xml file in folder deploy.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<datasources>
<local-tx-datasource>
<jndi-name>TestWSSecurityDS</jndi-name>
<connection-url>jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/table</connection-url>
<driver-class>org.postgresql.Driver</driver-class>
<user-name>postgres</user-name>
<password>password</password>
</local-tx-datasource>
</datasources>

But when I try to use WS with client still remain: com.sun.xml.ws.client.ClientTransportException: request requires HTTP authentication: Unauthorized

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]