[jboss-user] Seam Eclipse project w/ Maven - broken out of the box?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Jun 22 22:42:45 EDT 2010

No problem.  I just thought that I'd follow up for the archives.  There was a
bug in the project creation functionality:
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-6452

I'm still working on getting the pom.xml configured so that Eclipse, JBoss
Tools, and the TestNG plug-in work normally, but the same project can be used
to build and run tests from the CLI with mvn.

---Tom