[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Exception handling in JBPM4 ?"

Yogita Bartake do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 07:50:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Exception handling in JBPM4 ?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529122#529122

Author  : Yogita Bartake
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/YogitaBartake

Message:
Thats a good solution but a bit cumbersome Atul.

I am doing retry in the following manner and its working fine.

**public
**
*
*null* ;processEngine =

*new* Configuration().setResource("jbpm.cfg.xml").+getProcessEngine+();

ManagementService managementService = processEngine.getManagementService();
Job job = managementService.createJobQuery().processInstanceId(id).uniqueResult();
managementService.executeJob(job.getId());}

With this u wont have to redesign your Workflow. but m still stuck with skip. I have started a new thread for this.
http://community.jboss.org/message/529114#529114

* *void* retry(String id){
ProcessEngine processEngine =