[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: BPMN 2.0 Modellers / Designers"

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 08:21:16 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "BPMN 2.0 Modellers / Designers":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529126#529126

Author  : Sebastian Schneider
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s

Message:
Hello Mauricio,

I tried the Drools Modeler and I was able to switch to the BPMN-skin. But I could not find a way to read  a .bpmn-file with the modeler. Is this feature in Drools 5.0 or do  I need to use the trunk to have this functionality?

Joram: How are you creating and generating the process definitions for the implementation of BPMN-2.0?

Thanks for any hints

Sebastian