[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "How to follow a process instance graphically ?"

Robert Weissmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 17:16:04 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to follow a process instance graphically ?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529218#529218

Author  : Robert Weissmann
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/wir33658

Message:
How can I get a graphical overview of a process instance ?

Sort of the same view as designing a process with the Signavio- or Eclipse-Editor.

As an engineer of a manufacturing process I need to get a graphical overview of a running process instance to know where the process is a the very moment or at a specific time (e.g.) in the past.

I was looking for some graphical tool like this, but could not find one. But I am sure there must be one, otherwide the whole jBPM effort does not make any sense.

Regard, Robert.