[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: classloader cant find groovy files in ejb project.. any ideas?"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 17:17:16 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "classloader cant find groovy files in ejb project.. any ideas?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529219#529219

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
I glad it worked for you
I'll check if there is something we can do to help configure such projects in case groovy plugins are presented.
It could look like separate new wizard "New Seam Web Project with Groovy" that would convert web or ejb project to groovy project, depends on deployment configuration WAR/EAR, and then select that magic checkbox in wtp settings for project. That would let groovy Seam projects work out of the box.