[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "How to create a graphical collection of already defined tasks?"

Robert Weissmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 17:21:12 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to create a graphical collection of already defined tasks?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529221#529221

Author  : Robert Weissmann
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/wir33658

Message:
How is it possible to create collections of already created (java-)tasks within the Eclipse-jBPM-Editor or even better within the Signavio-Editor ?

What I mean by this is to reuse already created (java-)tasks with a drag&drop, because in our process flows many tasks need to be done again and again at different process stages.

So I don’t want to create the same tasks again and again (even not copying them from somewhere-else).
I imagine something like a list of (java-)taks icons to the left which I can pick from.

Does anybody have any idea how to do this or have heart of anyone doing somehting similar ?

Your help is very appreciated.

Regards, Robert.