[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Unable to verify SOAP packet encryption"

Keshav Savant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 06:50:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to verify SOAP packet encryption":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529891#529891

Author  : Keshav Savant
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kcsavant

Message:
Hi Peter,
I was successfully able to deploy my web services and see the encrypted messages. I really appreciate your guidance on this. Thanks alot for helping me out. I was missing some configuration in XML files.

Now I have one more query if you can please help me on this.

I can hit my client using wsrunclient, BUT in real world it is not always true that the user has wsrunclient utility, so how can we have an independent application that uses pure JAVA code and hit the secured web services ?