[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] New message: "Re: Tuning the MaxThreadPool"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 4 11:33:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Tuning the MaxThreadPool":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529991#529991

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
I cannot tell which mbean you are looking at, the name you gave is not complete. The mbean "jboss.web:name=http-127.0.0.1-8080;type=ThreadPool" (IP address and port number varies) keeps track of the number of active threads but does not track the current wait queue depth. There is no queueSize attribute. In fact, none of the MBeans that contain the property "name=http-127.0.0.1-8080" in their names have a queueSize attribute. I looked in both AS 3.2.4 and 5.1.0 (it would help if you stated the version of JBoss AS).