[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] New message: "ConnectionFactory JNDI no found in JNDI view"

Sridevi KA do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 9 05:01:15 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ConnectionFactory JNDI no found in JNDI view":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530726#530726

Author  : Sridevi KA
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sri1083

Message:
Hi..

   I am trying to two instances of Jboss by copying the default folder and naming it as node1 and using 'ports-01' for binding.The node1 instance of JBoss does not have the ConnectionFactory in the JNDI view of JMX console.

I get NameNotFoundException:ConnectionFactory not bound when i try to send a message to a queue in Node1 instance through a standalone client.

Please help me on this.I am struggling a lot.