[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "How to integrate a jBPM engine on JBoss 5.0.1 AS"

Younes Yahyaoui do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 12:29:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to integrate a jBPM engine on JBoss 5.0.1 AS":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531168#531168

Author  : Younes Yahyaoui
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ingedeut

Message:
Hallo,

can someone tell me, if JBoss AS has a jBPM engine or not. If not how to install jBPM in JBoss-5.0.1GA AS?   I have developped two webservice and i want that these together communicate: e.g a client send a request to webservice1, that execute a webmethode 1 and then send the result to a webservice 2.

thanks in advance

younes