[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Receive an email starts execution of one process"

John Sawyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 10 11:36:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Receive an email starts execution of one process":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531159#531159

Author  : John Sawyer
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mcsawyer

Message:
Hello!

I'm new in jbpm and i don't have any experience with it. I'm trying to test it and I would try to model a process that start when system receive an email.

Is possible? how can i implement this?

The idea is someone sends an email and this cause the start (or complete a task and pass to next state) of a process instance of a specific process.

I see that there is documentacion about tasks that sending an email, but I'm interest in the opposite.

Thank you very much!