[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation:(In JAXW"

Stuart Smith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 10:08:55 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation:(In JAXW":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531410#531410

Author  : Stuart Smith
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/stuart_wildcat

Message:
If someone wants to copy this somewhere else that is more appropriate as documentation that is fine with me.

Truthfully I'm surprised that info about using JBoss with Java 6 is not more prevalent in the documentation somewhere.  If you search for it the first thing you usually find are old statements that JBoss is not supported with Java 6.

Thanks,
Stuart