[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Performance JAS 5.1.0.GA with Security enabled"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 11 11:26:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Performance JAS 5.1.0.GA   with Security enabled":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531435#531435

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> maxMueller wrote:
>
> Which details do you need?
Sorry, i did not notice that in your first post you already posted the timings from the test (i don't know how i missed that). Let me reproduce this locally. By the way, even though it may not fix the current performance issue, we do have some performance fixes after AS 5.1.0 was released. Please apply our latest EJB3 plugin http://www.jboss.org/ejb3/ejb3plugin.html against 5.1.0 and see if it improves the performance.