[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM Console Error: "No UI associated with PROCESS ...""

Richard Clayton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 12 05:06:35 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM Console Error: "No UI associated with PROCESS ..."":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531573#531573

Author  : Richard Clayton
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/richard.clayton

Message:
Maciej,

Thanks for the reply.  I've read the jBPM documentation (both User and Developer's Guide) from start to finish.  The "task form" section does not offer any insight into this issue.  In the past, I have been able to successfully use templates, but only when creating the ProcessEngine outside of JBoss.

I will attempt to pull the form using the code you have submitted to see if it is returning null from the api.  I will update this forum when I get the results.

Thanks,

Richard