[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: How to pass values from jsp to *.jpdl.xml file"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 12 06:17:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to pass values from jsp to *.jpdl.xml file":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531584#531584

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
  Thank you once again  for your reply.

   As you have said, there is little more clarifications in that...

> Your process is started by a user (either regular one or admin) - user type does not matter at this step - correct?
     No. User type matter here as he is logging into the application.
> Next it goes to a human task where the main function is dedicated to a user (regular)  that should enter some data and move the process flow further or cancel the process instance. Here is a first question - to whom the task is assigned at this point?
   Here after entering some data ( filling a application) only, the process is stated. After the process is started, that should be available to *only* admin and the user who has filled after login.Based upon user authentication only the next information is displayed as stated in my previous post like the options available to him
> So your task form will be unified for both users since you could treat reassigning as administration activity and not task functionality.
Yes, task form is unified for both users.

Hoping you have the understood it and you will provide me some pointers on it.