[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Question About Forks and Modeling Rework Requests in jbpm4"

Robert Moskal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 13 10:54:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Question About Forks and Modeling Rework Requests in jbpm4":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531824#531824

Author  : Robert Moskal
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rmoskal

Message:
Let's say there was a parallel activity to frosting the cake.  If we requested a rework from frosting to baking we would have to take the fork and do both frosting and this other activity again.   Another way I want to say this is that if one branch after a fork goes back, they all must.

I was thinking of this in terms simply ending the execution on the other fork.  Thats' what I was trying to do in the test case I attached.  I send a signal to *state2* to take the rework path to *state1* and then I tried to track the down and kill the execution for *state3*.