[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "How to implement jboss caching at the field level rather than at the method(Region) level"

arjun kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 06:39:43 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to implement jboss caching at the field level rather than at the method(Region) level":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531960#531960

Author  : arjun kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/arjun.lukky

Message:
Hi All,

I have an issue to implement jboss caching at a field level instead of method level.

To make more clear currently I am caching at method level ,but I have a field to be cached for longer duration unlike other fields ,hence if any one faced this type please provide me the solution

thanks
arjun