[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: [JBossWS] MTOM client parsing exception"

Karl Determe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 06:53:57 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[JBossWS] MTOM client parsing exception":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531963#531963

Author  : Karl Determe
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/determek

Message:
Hello,

I do confirm that the problem comes with the size of the attached piece. It can be an image file, a pdf file or another binary file. When I do use my IP LAN address there is an "com.sun.xml.internal.org.jvnet.mimepull.MIMEParsingException: java.io.IOException: LF should be proceeded by CR" Exception. If I do use my Local IP address (127.0.0.1) things work perfectly.

The problem seems not to come from firewall, network, ... and log files (org.jboss.ws.core.MessageTrace) say nothing

Anybody got an idea ?

Thanks !
KDE