[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "How can I access JBoss Beans in an SLSB?"

Marcus Noerder-Tuitje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 07:12:36 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How can I access JBoss Beans in an SLSB?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531968#531968

Author  : Marcus Noerder-Tuitje
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gorefest

Message:
Hello,

I am using JBoss 5.0.1.GA and I have created some jboss-beans.xml File. Now I would like to access these beans from a Stateless Session Bean.

How can I do that? Is there any annotation or sth I can use? I have no additional framework in use (no spring, no seam, just plain EAR file and a jboss-beans.xml)

Thanks in advance,
gore