[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Proxy Requirements"

David Lloyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 14:38:43 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Proxy Requirements":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532086#532086

Author  : David Lloyd
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/david.lloyd@jboss.com

Message:
I've created a requirements document athttp://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14983 to encapsulate the requirements for EJB proxies (and, in a more general sense, remote invocation).  It's a work in progress; if you have a complaint or see issues, or have an idea for something to contribute, lay it on me now - sooner is better.

Please have a look; any initial comments should go to this thread but feel free to branch long discussions into new threads if you think it will take more than a post or two to resolve.