[jboss-user] [JCA Development] New message: "getXAResource should not be called without TX context"

Vicky Kak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 00:43:44 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "getXAResource should not be called without TX context":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532662#532662

Author  : Vicky Kak
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/vickyk

Message:
In the current JCA implemetation the getXAResource is being called  on the MC even if there is no tx context, it seems to be breaking the TCK for HornetQ RA, check this
http://community.jboss.org/message/532626#532626

The JCA specs explains that the getXAResource not to be called outside the tx context!
IMO we should have this fixed, I wanted to know more views before I could raise a JIRA.

Any thoughts?