[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM & WebApplication (for replace jbpm console)"

r 0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 11:40:35 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM & WebApplication (for replace jbpm console)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532840#532840

Author  : r 0
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rex*05

Message:
Hello John,

I am in the exact same position as you are.
I have to develop a web application which interacts with jBPM4.3 like the gwt-conole. (For my Bachelor thesis…)

I trying and testing…
Now I can start a process (with an hardcoded assignee). This assignee can see that there is a task for him and complete this task, so that the workflow is completed

But one point that makes me a little bit nervous is the thing with the forms that are needed for data input from the user. The user has to input data because this is the only way that he can influence the workflow.

One idea is, that I work with eventhandlers, at the end of a human task, that are taking data from a bean.
The user has to put in the data in a JSF-form which stores the data in the bean.

But I think this is a very static way of doing data input from a custom web application…
Do you or everyone else here have a better idea of solving this problem?

Greetings from Germany
Sandro