[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "JBPM 3.2.3 - Task Management Question"

Juan Ramos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 11:43:59 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 3.2.3 - Task Management Question":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532841#532841

Author  : Juan Ramos
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Urizen

Message:
Hi everybody,

I have a task node (it waits for an external system) with a timer defined on it.
If the timer fires before the user completes the work, I want to cancel the task; on the other hand, if the user finishes the work before the timer fires, I want to end the task.
How can I accomplish this?. I know wich methods from the API to use, but I don´t know WHERE to use them... Handler?, TaskController?, EventListener?... Which one is the best approach?.
Thanks in advance.