[jboss-user] [jBPM] - New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account

Valery LEPRETRE do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 23 10:43:49 EDT 2010

Valery LEPRETRE [http://community.jboss.org/people/v.lepretre%40cadwin.com] replied to the discussion

"New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533493#533493

Hi Maciej,

Thanks for your time spent on that subject.
I'll be very pleased if you could send me your Eclipse project.

Today, I'll try to test my processes with Hsqldb instead of Oracle.

Few minutes ago, one of my colleagues has seen the same problem as me (he just changes the java code in a class, then deploys,  but the process still use the previous java class - the java source in the database lob is correct).

*Few questions :*

What do you mean exactly by : I do deploy directly to data base without container
What are the java classes used by jbpm? the classes in the database lobs or the classes contained in the jar copied to userlibs?

Thanks again

Valéry