[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] - CXF jms integration

Richard Opalka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 5 07:19:33 EDT 2010

Richard Opalka [http://community.jboss.org/people/richard.opalka%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"CXF jms integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541304#541304

Hi Jim, I just reviewed your SPI and ASIL prototypes and here are my 2 cents:

SPI:

Remove org.jboss.wsf.spi.metadata.endpoints.EndpointsFactory (proprietary DD xml JBXB parsing)
Remove org.jboss.wsf.spi.metadata.endpoints.AbstractEndpointsDeployment (to don't publish proprietary DD)
I like org.jboss.wsf.spi.metadata.endpoints.jms.JMDDestinationMetaData
I like org.jboss.wsf.spi.metadata.endpoints.jms.JMDDestinationMetaData but remove static fields from it  (proprietary DD xml JBXB parsing)
I like org.jboss.wsf.spi.metadata.endpoints.AddressMetaData (but it's name should be AbstractAddressMetaData because it's abstract class)
I like org.jboss.wsf.spi.metadata.endpoints.EndpointsMetaData (but remove URL related methods & fields)
I like org.jboss.wsf.spi.metadata.endpoints.EndpointMetaData (but here's some overlap with org.jboss.wsf.spi.deployment.Endpoint you should investigate/fix)

ASIL:

Remove org.jboss.webservices.integration.deployers.WSEndpointsDescriptorParserDeployer (proprietary DD xml parsing deployer)
Rewrite org.jboss.webservices.integration.deployers.WSEndpointsRealDeployer
 - it have to be DA
 - I would name it MetaDataBuilderJMS
 - I would place it in package org.jboss.webservices.integration.metadata (because it provides JMS metadata)
Update WSDeploymentAspectDeployer to specify proper inputs/outputs according to passed DeploymentAspect type (JMS/Servlet)
Provide another DeploymentType (DeploymentType.JAXWS_JMS)
Update org.jboss.webservices.integration.deployers.deployment.WSDeploymentBuilder
 - remove hacky code
 - and provide proper DeploymentModelBuilderJAXWS_JMS integration
Implement org.jboss.webservices.integration.deployers.deployment.DeploymentModelBuilderJAXWS_JMS
 - so it properly integrates with SPIEndpoint
 - it handles new DeploymentType.JAXWS_JMS

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]