[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] - CXF jms integration

Richard Opalka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 5 07:22:57 EDT 2010

Richard Opalka [http://community.jboss.org/people/richard.opalka%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"CXF jms integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541305#541305

> Jim Ma wrote:
>
> Sorry , I may do not explain this problem well . We now create SPI endpoint from ServletMetaData in web.xml . How to distinguish the jms tranport endpoint and create jms endpoint/MD from the user provided jbossws-cxf.xml
You can start separate jbossws-dev forum thread for that. But I'd think about it like *How CXF does it?*

> Jim Ma wrote:
>
> AFAIK, the hornetq deployers create BeanMetaData for queue/topic deployment descriptor
> and KernalDeploymentDeployer will start/stop these BeanMetaData represents queue/topic created by hornetq deployers.
> I understood your suggestion : use deployer input to put the JMS DA after the deployer deployed jms destination.  In AS5 , we should put JMSDA after the last real stage deployer ServiceDeployer . AS6, we put JMSDA after KernalDeploymentDeployer. IOW, we do not rely on AS deployer frameworks' deployment dependency mechinism , we rely on the deployer order to resolve the deployment dependency. If this is acceptable and if you do not see any other problems , I will follow your suggestion (as your pseudocode shows) to rewrite .
I don't see the conflict here with the suggestions I provided you. Deployers ordering is working properly these days.
But as discussed on IRC, forget about AS 5 integration. Just go forward with AS 6  ;)

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]