[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Issues with JBoss 5.1.0 GA and JBossWS CXF 3.2.2 GA

Michael Maretzke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 18 08:48:55 EDT 2010

Michael Maretzke [http://community.jboss.org/people/maretzke] replied to the discussion

"Issues with JBoss 5.1.0 GA and JBossWS CXF 3.2.2 GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543602#543602

Hi Haytam Adel,

why don't you try the hint Richard Opalka gave in his answer? It resolved the issue for me ...

Have a look at this document  http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWS-Installation JBossWS -- Installation.

The trick for me was to install the WS framework not only into the default configuration - but also into all and minimal (and all the others I could have come up with ...).

Best regards,
Michael.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]