[jboss-user] [Javassist Development] - CtClass getNestedClasses() returns the same class when applied to an anonymous class

Dam Dam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 18 08:56:33 EDT 2010

Dam Dam [http://community.jboss.org/people/damdamdam] created the discussion

"CtClass getNestedClasses() returns the same class when applied to an anonymous class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543607#543607

Hello everyone,

I think I have found a bug using CtClass.getNestedClasses(). When I apply this method to a CtClass which is an anonymous class, like "com.bla.MyClass$1", it returns the array with the same class as its first element : "com.bla.MyClass$1".

Is this a bug, or am I missing something ?

Thanks for the replies,
Dam.

Start a new discussion in Javassist Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2063]