[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 8 04:56:37 EST 2010

henk de boer [http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/569958#569958

Just wondering, have the runtime guys ever been convinced of this?

In other words, with JBoss AS 6 and JBoss Tools 3.2, can I attach all source with one click now?

I'm now moving to Eclipse 3.6, which is of course a brand new install and it's really painful to attach all the literally hundreds of jars again that I attached to my old setup over the last year. Since quite often I have to attach the same jar twice (both for the editor and for the debugger), this really adds up.

If I upgrade my installation at work I have to attach the same couple of hundred jars there as well. This is really painful. I'm not sure how others cope with this, or maybe I'm the only nut who wants to have every last bit of source there is available in Eclipse  ;)