[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: broken jboss tools - generated maven seam project?

Lars Bohl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 10 05:36:16 EST 2010

Lars Bohl [http://community.jboss.org/people/bohl] created the discussion

"Re: broken jboss tools - generated maven seam project?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570455#570455

Hi Snjezana, I'm glad you found this thread. I think I'm already using the latest version of JBossAS Tools (2.2.0.v201016-0359-H111-Beta1) as you can see in one of the screenshots I uploaded in the original post ("screen20.png"). Or do I have to update another eclipse feature, apart from JBossAS Tools?