[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Using sockets from JBoss AS?

Matthew Browne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 30 19:54:12 EST 2010

Matthew Browne [http://community.jboss.org/people/mbrowne] created the discussion

"Re: Using sockets from JBoss AS?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573763#573763

Just wanted to try to simplify my question in the hope of a quick response from someone... is it possible to use JBoss Remoting with sockets from within JBoss AS, or does JBoss AS block raw sockets, requiring that you use a different protocol?

That way I can know whether troubleshooting the sockets issue is a waste of time... my issue here doesn't have much to do with the musical programming environment (MaxMSP) - I just mentioned that for context.

Thanks

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]