[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: how can i connect my jboss pool connection with spring web framework

jeppy suparto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 1 02:36:48 EDT 2010

jeppy suparto [http://community.jboss.org/people/jeppy] created the discussion

"Re: how can i connect my jboss pool connection with spring web framework"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564478#564478

in my webcontent\WEB-INF\classes

i create datasource.xml
with the below content
<jee:jndi-lookup id="dataSource" jndi-name="java:jdbc/ics" />

where the jndi name is same with the oracle-ds.xml plus "java:" prefix

so if the your jndi name inside oracle-ds.xml like the following
*<jndi-name>jdbc/jeppy</jndi-name>*

then jndi name for your datasource.xml will become like

*<jee:jndi-lookup id="dataSource" jndi-name="java:jdbc/jeppy" />*

hope that's help

Regards,

Jeppy Suparto

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]