[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Seam runtime does not exist error but... it exists

Tanya Ruttenberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 14 14:46:32 EDT 2010

Tanya Ruttenberg [http://community.jboss.org/people/daxxy] created the discussion

"Seam runtime does not exist error but... it exists"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/566552#566552

I had to rebuild my workspace, JBDS environment and I did it with the latest version of JBDS 3.0.1 GA.  I had a lot of "Problems" and resolved all but one that I can't figure out.

I have a seam project with 3 parts, assettag, assettag-ear, assettag-ejb.  I am getting this error on the assettag project:

Seam Runtime "seam" specified for Seam project "assettag" does not exist.

It is a bold-faced LIE!  :-)

The "seam" runtime does exist for Seam project "assettag".  I've recreated that runtime, added another runtime, restarted, deleted, re-added, etc. and this error will not go away no matter what I do.  I believe it is related to some other Property on this project or one of the related projects.  Just to prove it I'm attaching a screen shot of the Seam Settings.

What else might influence this project so that it would produce this error?

TDR