[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Seam runtime does not exist error but... it exists

Alexey Kazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 14 15:26:15 EDT 2010

Alexey Kazakov [http://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] created the discussion

"Re: Seam runtime does not exist error but... it exists"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/566559#566559

Did you create your projects via New Web Seam Project wizard?
TW there is "new seam runtime"
on the screenshot instead of "seam" but I guess it's because you changed when was trying to get rid of this error.

Try to /assettag/.settings/org.jboss.tools.seam.core.prefs
I can't reproduce it in JBT 3.2.0 (JBDS 4)

Did you create your projects via New Web Seam Project wizard?TW there is "new seam runtime" on the screenshot instead of "seam" but I guess it's because you changed when was trying to get rid of this error.Did you create your projects via New Web Seam Project wizard?
BTW there is "new seam runtime" on the screenshot instead of "seam" but I guess it's because you changed when was trying to get rid of this error.

Could you show your /assettag/.settings/org.jboss.tools.seam.core.prefs ?

And you can disable this validation in Preferences->JBoss Tools->Web->Seam->Validator->Project Settings->Ignore